Friday 31 July 2009

Where can I find the cheapest web hosting and domain name combination?

Visit Following webhosting , they are quite good.





Hostmonster http://anurl.com/?PQMRY





They offer hosting of "unlimited domains" and you will get massive webspace of 200000 MB (200 GB ). They only charge $4.95/month and they offer "a free Domain Name" and installing service called "Fantastico". By using Fantastico, you could create own forum, photo gallery, shopping cart (e-commerce),your own auction site and your own blogs within few seconds. They also offer "Free Website Builder" as well.


Visit the site to check details.


Hostmonster http://anurl.com/?PQMRY
Where can I find the cheapest web hosting and domain name combination?
I would be careful going with the cheapest company around. Make sure that the domain name is registered in your name and not the company that will be hosting the website for you. I would also look for any reviews available for the company. Some companies allow people to pay for hosting and then resell the hosting services. This could be fine, but if your website is how you make a living, and the reseller goes out of business, your site could go with them, and you would need to find another company to host your site.





There are a few specific, large companies that offer good pricing for domains and hosting and I don't see them going out of business. Personally, I use one that starts with a Yah and ends with oo. Their prices might not be the cheapest you can find, but I don't see them going out of business anytime soon, so I know my site will be safe with them.
Where can I find the cheapest web hosting and domain name combination?
Check out www.FourSeasonHosting.com great prices, 3 month free trial, reliable.
Reply:You can get a free domain name with the hosting plan. Also compare their features with other hosting sites http://xrl.us/hostmonster


No comments:

Post a Comment