Saturday 25 April 2009

I want to start a web hosting business, and/or search engine site like yahoo, what should I do?

Hi, start small. Do not rush into throwing your money away. See how it's done. Learn. Research. Test. Only then invest. If you need a free start, the work has already been done for you by Free Bits; where everything ...even money ...is FREE.


Visit us at: http://freebits.co.nr





Good luck.
I want to start a web hosting business, and/or search engine site like yahoo, what should I do?
Give up. Google can't be beat.
I want to start a web hosting business, and/or search engine site like yahoo, what should I do?
go to school for it. try ITT.
Reply:If you want to compete with yahoo! and Google start with a very large sum of money.





If you are looking to start something from home you really need to think of something new or a way of doing something very useful in a new way.


No comments:

Post a Comment